Friday, February 15, 2013

Elementary Basketball travel to Kotlik

2 weekends ago I took 10 4-6th graders to Kotlik for some basketball games. It was so fun to see their excitement for travelling, but let me tell you, they're a ton more work than the high school girls.

Last year, my high schoolers would play their hearts out, hang out with friends but when I said lights out at midnight, they'd be super ready for bed... These kids-PHEW! I don't even know... Lights out at midnight meant fall asleep by 4 AM... UGH!! But all in all, we had a good time, won a game and made it home safely without being weathered in...

Here are a few pictures. I always love seeing the pictures the kids take when I give them my camera...

Isn't this how ALL coaches coach? ;)

Watching friends from other villages play ball.

Which coach over the years did I learn this from? Hmm... Uncle Ban? Luann? Kelly? Shelly? Marty? Tracey? Jim? Jon? Brian? Oh, wait that isn't a coaching face? Thats just Sammy being sassy... Oh, I see. Okay.

These kids make me laugh all day.

A-U-K BRAVES!

A little bit of action...

I'm not sure if this was just out of boredom or if they were making a curtain... I love it.

Kotlik has cable in their school so we watched some Disney channel between games and meals and such. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment