Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas is in the air!!

This past week and a half has been a whirlwind of practicing for the Christmas program, making crafts and enjoying the spirit of the season. We have been working very hard on our two snowman poems and I think we just might be ready to perform for our parents tomorrow evening!!

We are very excited for Christmas break. The kids are looking forward to not having work and I'm excited to see some family. The teachers up here are asking for prayers for good weather Saturday through Monday as we all try to get out of the village.

I have been enjoying my ski doo on short trips, just around town. Maybe one day this week I'll have enough time after school to go for a short cruise out of town and see some country. :) I'll write more later. Maybe tomorrow evening I'll be able to post a video of our performance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment