Saturday, October 13, 2012

Iced coffee and memories.

For the past week or so I have been on an iced coffee kick... If I lived in the lower 48 or even inland Alaska that might mean stopping by the local coffee shop and grabbing a 20 iced vanilla latte... However, since I am in Bush Alaska I improvise and make my own... That means my daily iced coffee is what I would have consumed hot simply poured over ice...
As I was watching the ice melt and the creamer mix with the coffee it started reminding me of my college days... I have one super super super sweet friend with whom I shared many meals, laughs, homework sessions and a few tears. She is NOT a coffee drinker... However, she loved to fix a cup of coffee for her husband or me or anyone who wanted one because she loved watching the creamer mix with the coffee...

While remembering this fond memory, it got me thinking about how awesome my college career was. I had so many fabulous friends and classmates and professors that made my four years in La Grande the best I could have asked for.

So this post is to say thank you to those of you who made my time at EOU so awesome. Its fabulous to have such strong bonds with my Mountaineer family! Happy homecoming weekend Mounties! Mount up!

No comments:

Post a Comment